James creates his cutting boards at The Confectionery artist and maker studios on Port Street, using salvaged exotic hardwoods. James is an instructor at Shakerag, a summer adult artist workshop program in Tennessee. He is also an organizer of Press Street's annual 24 Hour Draw-a-thon.
Please note: because these items are handmade using found materials, each is unique.
PICKUP (SHIPPING NO LONGER AVAILABLE--SORRY!)
- Culinary Creations items ordered from the NOCCA Marketplace will be shipped or available for pickup the Friday after they're ordered. Orders placed after 12pm CST on Wednesday won't be available until the following week.
- The final day for shipped orders is Wednesday, December 14 at 12pm CST. Final shipments will be mailed on Friday, December 16.
- The final day for pickup orders is Wednesday, December 21 at 12pm CST. The final day for pickups will be Friday, December 23.
- Shipped orders are sent via USPS Priority Mail.
- Pick-up orders can be retrieved in 5 Press Gallery, located on the NOCCA campus at 5 Press Street (map). Gallery hours are 10am to 3pm, Thursday - Sunday. If those times aren't convenient for you, though, staff at Press Street Station restaurant next door will be able to retrieve orders, too. The restaurant is open from 7am to 10pm every day but Wednesday.
If you have questions, please email Richard at email@example.com or call 504-940-2808.